July 17, 2009

A viewer with innate abilities

My name is Zoltán, or Zoli (even shorter: Z). I was born in a small town in northern Hungary as the sole child of my parents and grew up in an even smaller village near that town. I thought then it was the center of the world – and to me it still is. Since my first conscious thoughts I have perceived the sensations and thoughts of other people. I perceived information regarding objects I was holding in my hands and I perceived distant occurrences via my consciousness. I saw things happening earlier in the room or place where I entered. I dreamed of events which occurred later exactly in the that way, in some cases after more than ten years. Information arrives mentally, seeing and knowing what a place (building, town) will look like in the far-distant future – and later they become exactly true.
I have the knowledge of psychically being seen at two different locations at the same time (read an uncommon story about it).

To tell the truth, I did not have the opportunity here in Hungary, in those years, to read about matters like these (remote viewing, remote influencing, ESP, psychometry, second sight, telepathy, empathy, precognition, premonition, far seeing, etc.), so they could not be a kind of any aftermath image of something read material, because I had read nothing about these topics. But some years (decades) later it wasn’t a long journey for me to learn the ins and outs of remote viewing. Later, while I get these mental impacts continuously, I tried to identify an existing method for what it is. Finally, I found the process of remote viewing to cover this ability inside of me.
When I read about remote viewing in the 1990’s, I realized I had been doing the same thing spontaneously since my early childhood. The only previous experience I had had in this field was my participation in seminars on the Silva Method, which I took twice here in Hungary in the late 1990’s. Those courses helped me improve my skills in some areas and to establish new benchmarks too. That was the beginning of a period of expanded capabilities. According to documents remote viewing became widely known in the 1990’s upon the declassification of certain documents related to this topic. At that time I had already long been (since years) practicing this this method for several purposes independently, without any knowledge about these things in the US. 

No comments: